ATM Installations member
$40-$42 hourly rate
The ATM Installations member will perform the Pre-Live tasks and Live Day connectivity tasks to bring ATMs online on the Card Services ATM Driving Platform. Pre-live tasks include data entry and ensuring projects are ready to be implemented. Live day tasks include supporting ATM technicians on-site and troubleshoot issues if they occur until completion.
- Data Entry – enter accurate data to ensure ATM bring lives go as smooth as possible.
- Provide support – support technicians & clients that are installing, upgrading, changing IP, or moving a terminal.
- Troubleshoot – troubleshoot software, communication, screen, and ATM functionality until completion.
- Use Tools – trouble shoot connection problems with network analysis tools, such as Secure CRT.
- Support Hours - work a shift between the hours of 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CST. [Sometimes there are late night, early morning, and weekend tasks.]
- Environment - Provide support for a 800#, answering calls from ATM vendors & clients.
- Testing - Ensure that the daily scheduled ATM installations are executed and completed with quality and client focus to ensure successful installations that meet or exceed expectations.
- Document – help resolve issues, document, and share with staff as they occur.
- Communicate – partner within and across teams to enhance collaborative efforts.
- Previous support role experience.
- Familiar with a call center environment.
- Knowledge/Experience with Dial-up and IP connections.
- Knowledge/Experience with Ventus Wireless connections.
- Experience troubleshooting ATM connectivity and functionality.
- Travel 10% or less of the year.
- MS Office skills especially Word, Excel, and OneNote.
- Basic knowledge of ATM functionality.
[Education and Experience]
- B.S. in Telecommunications or equivalent work experience
- Communications and Organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to critically think and resolve issues.
- Ability to communicate and work with clients and/or their ATM service technician’s in a professional manner.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence.
- Ability to configure and install ATMs remotely.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $42.00 /hour
- ATM functionality: 1 year (Required)
- Card Services ATM Driving Platform: 5 years (Required)