HVAC Service Technician, Servicemen and/or experienced service Apprentices that have the following experiences/skills;
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services for unitary equipment, small air cooled chillers, chilled water valves/pumps, AHUs, basic environmental-control systems, etc.
- Mounts compressors and condenser units using hand tools, following blue prints or engineering specifications.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,788.00 to $104,491.00 /year
- Unitary HVAC Controls: 2 years (Required)
- HVAC Service and Maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply