WE ARE HIRING
TNG is a leading retail merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We currently have an opening for a District Supervisor in the following market:
San Angelo, TX
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- As a District Supervisor you will be responsible for managing all facets of the merchandising staff with the main focus being to provide exceptional service to TNG's retail clients. Supervisors are expected to be in the field a minimum of 4 days per week.
- 45% Managing Staff - Working with each merchandiser at least once a quarter to ensure each merchandiser is completing their tasks in a timely, professional and detailed manner. Maintain frequent contact with merchandisers to communicate new process, procedures, chart progress, and resolve issues etc. Counsel merchandisers when performance warrants it and deal with employee issues as they arise.
- 20% Servicing Stores - Visit each store in territory once a quarter. Preparing for the visit by printing out forms, surveys, merchandiser info, etc. Assume responsibility for new store set up and rep assignment for all stores in the region. Meet with store management and create a positive relationship and making sure their needs and expectations are met on every visit.
- 20% Hiring & Training - Working pro-actively with recruiter to maintain appropriate staffing level. Complete final interview and send in necessary paperwork. Training new hire in all facets of their job. Continue with on-going training for merchandisers as needed including follow up visits after initial hire.
- 10% Travel & Meetings - Traveling to store locations within market. Participating in meetings with corporate office and Divisional Sales managers. Assuring communications from these meetings reach all necessary parties.
- 5% Report Analysis - Analyze reports identifying trends and potential problems. Utilize IVR on a daily interval to monitor rep activity and responses to individual store situations. Follow up with direct reports as needed based on data analysis
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
- Competitive salary
- 401K and Health Benefits
- Work from home office
- National company with advancement opportunities
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Candidates must live within the market
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Be creative and have the ability to think "outside the box"
- Must have the ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever changing work environment
- TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do perform background checks on perspective new hire candidates.
San Angelo, TX 76904