Oversee and provide program management and implementation services that support designated accounts. Perform services, including compiling and reviewing budgets for corporate or organizational units using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration. Maintain responsibility for achieving goals in the areas of capture responsibility to grow and expand the business, managing team utilization at targeted levels, and maintaining administrative costs. Maintain oversight, manage costs directly, and optimize profits of client engagements within assigned accounts. Define, shape, and lead proposal efforts where decisions made pertaining to contract negotiation and contractual provisions have a direct impact on profit. Develop advanced concepts, techniques, standards, and new applications based on professional principles and theories. Perform as expert in the corporation and serve as a prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives.
- 15+ years of experience with leading capture and delivery projects or programs for government clients or in a senior level government position, including Flag or SES
- Experience in leading large federal technical programs with teams of 50+ staff or in the government leading similar sized teams
- Experience with building a large sustainable business, growing a team, and developing staff in alignment with career progression and succession plans
- Experience in leveraging acquisition expertise with operations in the Navy’s surface platforms, including manned or unmanned or their combat weapons systems
- Knowledge of NAVSEA and their programs
- Ability to bring to bear industry and client relationships with future government decision makers to capture and win work
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the full life cycle of business development
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Top Secret clearance preferred
- BA or BS degree in a technical field, including engineering preferred; MA or MS degree in a highly technical field a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.