The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP Digital Product, Technology, Operations, and SVP, Production Operations.
Assist with administrative duties accurately and efficiently.
Act as liaison between SVPs, employees and outside contacts.
Answer phones and take messages.
Type memos and correspondence promptly and accurately.
Coordinate meetings including rooms and materials.
Assist supervisors with travel arrangements and expense reporting.
Track and code invoices.
Working with research and finance groups on performance reporting.
Maintain database of vendors and other contacts
Organize mail and other deliveries.
Schedule appointments, meetings and conference rooms, for supervisors and teams, as needed.
Order office supplies and premiums as needed.
Maintain administrative files.
Assist with all production scheduling and paperwork, including obtaining appropriate signatures and maintaining files.
Copy and distribute materials as required.
Conduct research as needed.
Some weekend work is possible during Red Carpet season.
Cover light administration for other executives as needed
Additional duties, special projects and tasks assigned as needed
- Minimum 1 year of previous administrative experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and communication skills, and demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of the entertainment industry and pop culture preferred.
- Must be accurate, organized, flexible, efficient and able to juggle more than one task at a time.
- Ability to make decisions under tight timing and pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime and be flexible with hours as needed.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” "Total Divas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry" and "WAGS," as well as the network's first original scripted series The Royals." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.