Maintain responsibility for the planning, acquisition, operation, or maintenance of the organization's facilities and properties. Provide technical or operational support to projects and programs. Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the area of expertise.
- Experience with planning and executing large, complex events
- Experience with customer service or client management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities quickly
- Ability to have a positive, can-do attitude
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.