Overnight Merchandisers – Road Warriors
SAS Retail Services is hiring dedicated, hard-working RETAIL MERCHANDISERS to support a merchandising program with a major grocery retailer in the Chicagoland market. These are permanent part-time positions. Opportunities available in Northern Chicago, North, Northwestern & Western suburbs.
Remodel Team Requirements:
- Must Must Must have Reliable Transportation
- Stores not on bus/public transportation lines.
- Up to 60 minutes/60 miles one way for 5am & 9pm starts
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
- Weekends Off
- 401(k) to Save for your Future
- Part-Time Health Discount Programs
- Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
- On-the Job Training for Motivated Individuals
- Career Advancement
Shift available (9pm start, typically Sunday through Thursday)
Who we’re looking for:
To be successful, we’re always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients’ biggest challenges.
Retail Merchandiser Duties & Qualifications:
- Requires strong communication skills and positive attitude while working in a friendly team environment
- Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs and stand for long periods
- Work in a team setting performing new item cut-ins & resets
- This is a physical, fast-paced working environment - good physical dexterity is necessary
- Maintain professional image and appearance. Uniform Polo shirt provided.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must have daily access to email & scheduling system
- Plan-O-Gram (POG) / Schematic experience preferred. Will train motivated individuals.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture