LINK3D is the go-to-platform for Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial, Medical OEMs and service bureaus to automate and streamline their additive manufacturing workflows. Fortune 500 companies use LINK3D’s Digital Factory platform to centralize order management, plan builds, manage 3D printer machine schedule and streamline on-demand manufacturing to increase speed-to-market, maximize their AM capabilities, spread AM knowledge and move towards achieving 100% repeatability of 3D printed parts at scale. We are at the seed stage, have found product-market-fit and are now looking to scale our growth.
LINK3D is looking for a Customer Success Manager who is a proven leader in account and client management to drive the maximum value of OEM and Mid-Market customers. The role is key to our customer onboarding, customer retention and account development goals. The CSM will be responsible for onboarding users to fully adopt the LINK3D Digital Factory platform across their organization. The CSM is expected to build relationships with key business executives and stakeholders, developing an understanding of their business requirements, future vision and goals - and relaying it back to the team for further product development. You will be the strategic, primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor to our clients. This is a direct client facing role.
- Understanding the customer’s current and future business goals and challenges
- Empowering customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions to Digital Factory
- Communicating the value of these solutions to the implementation team, executives and users
- Convey the full scope of LINK3D Digital Factory to new customers and users and walk them through the product
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, training and development of best practices
- Continuously develop and improve LINK3D’s Knowledge Center, documentation, videos and webinars based on new product updates
- ROI-focused quarterback for a portfolio Enterprise customers
- Spot patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of Digital Factory
- Passionate about customer experience and vow to be their advocate
- Work cross-functionally with the sales team, product team and marketing team to share new customer insights and customer health
- Analyze customer key performance metrics to deliver consultative recommendations to enhance their additive manufacturing workflows
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
- 1-3+ years experience in a customer facing role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical content creation and webinar development skills
- Excellent strategic and critical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills, necessary for communicating via phone with a variety of clients
- Ability to multitask, showcase attention to detail, as well as prioritize deadlines
- Ability to be creative, resourceful, and autonomous in a startup environment
- Enthusiasm and excitement for 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing, Smart Manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and Supply Chain Optimization
- Opportunity to do work that changes the world as we know it
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with catered lunch
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission + stock options
- Office Snacks and Nespresso!!
- Shoot some hoops, ping pong at SPiN and print something on our FormLabs 2!
- Right at the heart of the Flatiron District, close to the N, R, W and 6 train
- Next to Madison Square Park
- Flex time - and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- customer facing role: 1 year
Required work authorization: