- An amazing attitude that is unbreakable, you have fun every day!
- A student mentality that makes you curious by nature and you always have one eye on learning
- A work ethic to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- A desire to be great at sales and the humbleness to know you cannot be perfect
- A team first mentality
- A desire to sell something you believe in
- The ability to adapt to different situations and personalities (High EQ)
- A company exploding with growth with 15 years of industry leadership
- Opportunity to earn 80 - 100k year 1
- Opportunity to grow into leadership in multiple divisions
- Sales Training program that is focused on investing in you as an individual
- Hot leads that are inbound. No cold calling! (although we love people who have done it before)
- A focus on helping consumer get the debt relief they deserve
- Helped over 34,000 people in our program
Lendah is on path to double in size in the next year because we are changing the way people get out of debt! We are one of the fasting growing specialty financial services companies in the area and are focused on helping consumers restructure and repay their credit card and unsecured debt.
With more than $1Trillion of credit card debt in the US, we’re poised for substantial growth in 2019 and are looking for smart, fun and engaging people to join our company. We’re passionate about what we do and we are 100% customer-focused. Our ideal candidates push themselves to work smart, think fast, and grow a little each day. This creates a culture of learning and leadership.
Lendah is currently seeking strong inside sales specialists to join our expanding team in Beverly, MA. If you think you’ve got the right skills and attitude, tell us why.
INSIDE SALES ROLE:
- Help people regain control of their lives financially
- Guide consumers through the process of reviewing all options and effectively assessing their financial goals
- Control your destiny and have the potential to earn six figures by meeting or exceeding Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives with bonuses that reflect your performance
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively
INSIDE SALES REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- Understanding of credit cards, loans, lending or other financial products and services is a plus
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Adaptability, compassion and a desire to learn
- Ability to build connections with consumers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Confidence and ability to think and react dynamically
- Strong computer skills with experience in lead-tracking or CRM systems
- Thrives in a competitive and supportive environment and rises to the challenge of a fast-paced environment
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits including a reduced health club membership, a professional (but fun) atmosphere and all the caffeine you need! This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
THIS IS A BASE WEEKLY SALARY PLUS MONTHLY COMMISSION
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $600.00 /week
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)