Senior Executive Assistant - Office of the Creative Director
Leading designer fashion firm is currently seeking a Senior Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant is a key partner to the Creative Director and will take the lead on all daily activities, calendar scheduling, expenses and managing special projects. This is a great opportunity for an experienced executive assistant with excellent strategic thinking and initiative to be a part of a fast-paced team. The Executive Assistant plays a lead role in project management and coordination of work between Design, Creative Studio, PR, Marketing and Merchandising.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Extensive management of busy executive calendar
- Detailed coordination and arrangement of international and domestic travel
- Management of several design studions
- Act as a partner to a team of designers the go-to person for leads within Marketing, Creative Studio and Visual Merchandising departments.
- Manage interdepartmental relationships.
- Proactively identify and notify Creative Director and his leadership team of project issues
- Work on special projects both independently, and collaboratively,
- Manage budgets and track deliverables
- Plan and coordinate presentations,
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing correspondence from Creative Directors office coming in and out of the CDs office.
- Partner with HR on all confidential issues and resolve any team or employee issues.
- Manage relationships with all outside partners and clients
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- BA degree preferred
- At least 8-10 years of Executive Assistant or similar experience
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills required
- Ability to wear multiple hats and support all internal departments when necessary
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, and the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options –a confident and quick problem-solver
- Must be a collaborative team player with great initiative, personable, positive with a can-do-anything attitude
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment
- Superior follow through skills, detailed and customer service oriented
- Must be available nights, and some weekends, as necessary
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
PREFER OUT OF FASHION
FLEX FOR HOURS; 8:30-6/7pm
Extremely detail oriented
Current EA is getting promoted in to EVENTS/PR team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Executive Support: 8 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 10 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)