At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are an established law firm with a start-up mentality. The work we do makes a direct impact in the lives our clients and we never forget that important fact. We are innovative, driven by excellence, and motivated by our mission of helping people who have been severely or catastrophically injured. Our firm is growing fast; we’re a member of the Inc. 5000 and we’ve seen double digit growth each year for the past five years and we expect that trend to continue. If you’re interested in joining our team as a marketing director focusing on digital marketing, please apply. We’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for hands-on, highly motivated, highly analytical marketing individuals to drive marketing strategy, tactical execution, and reporting with the help of the rest of the marketing team. Our team works at a very fast pace so speed and the ability to roll out programs quickly is essential. To succeed at our firm, you must be willing to roll-up your sleeves, be in the trenches with your team, and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
What you’ll do:
- Conducting keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns to maximize budget while hitting key business objectives such as traffic, sales and ROI/ROAS goals;
- Regularly reviewing existing digital content and updating where necessary;
- Tactical campaign development of new and expansion of existing paid search marketing campaigns;
- Analyzing and interpreting data from Google Analytics and other Analytics solutions;
- Monitoring and assessing reporting and relevant tracing metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics on a per client basis;
- Making recommendations on keyword selection and prioritize expansion efforts;
- Establishing high quality backlinks from relevant websites;
- Producing weekly campaigning performance reports;
- Managing individual and/or team projects;
- Executing and maintaining social media campaigns;
- Writing content, press releases, and managing newsletters;
- Assist in maintaining the marketing aspects of the firm’s websites;
- Maintain and grow referral relationships;
- Occasional travel to networking events.
What you’ll bring:
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience with digital marketing including: SEO, Paid Search, Google analytics, Google adwords, WordPress, Link building, and Content Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Must be highly analytical and data driven;
- Experience managing other team members;
- Experience running marketing campaigns;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Highly organized;
- Google adwords and Google analytics certifications preferred but not required;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong writing and verbal skills;
- Experience with social media marketing preferred but not required;
- Highly motivated with a drive to get the job done and a positive can-do attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to effectively communicate with the executive team.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience;
- Paid time off;
- IRA Plan with company contribution match;
- Medical insurance;
- Excellent work environment;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring;
- Opportunities to advance and grow within the firm.
Firm Philosophy: We treat everyone with dignity and respect and it is our Firm’s belief that every member of our team is valuable and should have the opportunity for a financially and personally fulfilling career. We want everyone who works here to go home at the end of the day knowing they have done a great job for our clients and have made a positive contribution to the lives of others.
Our core principles are:
1. Excellence Always;
2. Only the Best;
3. Failure is Not an Option;
4. We All Take Out the Trash;
5. Run the Firm Like a Business.
To apply, you must submit a resume and cover letter through the following link:
Zinda Law Group, PLLC
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave