Do you crave to work in a small, dynamic, exciting and rewarding environment where professionalism, hard work, high reward and exceptional progression opportunities are the norm?
MedPharm Ltd is an innovation-driven pharmaceutical development company committed to the identification, creation and development of unique therapeutic systems for topical use, specializing in drug delivery.
As a growing business, the company recently built laboratories in Research Triangle Park (RTP), NC that are focused on performance testing (skin penetration and IVRT) and tissue biology. This position will be based at our new facility in RTP.
We are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our team. This is an entry level position and though experience would be beneficial, applicants straight from University will be considered.
- Assist in the smooth running of laboratory activities; including tissue processing, sample preparation, organization, glassware washing, etc.
- Undertake general waste disposal & contribute to the cleanliness and tidiness of the lab, ovens, fridges, incubators and glassware washing.
- Collaborate with suppliers upon instruction from the Principle Investigator and /or Study Director.
- Adhere to MedPharm’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) and guidance documents.
- University degree in a related field (Chemistry degree desirable)
- Some hands on experience with basic laboratory techniques including analytical chemistry, molecular biology or cell culture would be advantageous (gained via study or industry)
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
- Willingness to learn, systematic approach to working and good attention to detail
- Desirable but not required:
- Experience in working with quality systems and SOPs
- Experience in topical drug delivery
- Basic understanding of analytical chemistry (HPLC & LCMS)
Job Type: Full-time