At Regions, the Administrative Assistant - Executive will perform advanced, diversified, confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices. This position may assist a senior manager, executive, or a group of managers.
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
- Composes and may initiate routine correspondence and memoranda
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine and some complex inquiries
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements
- Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings
- Five (5) years experience in appropriate professional area or as an administrative assistant to senior management
Skills and Competencies
- Advanced typing and word processing skills
- Proficiency using a personal computer
- High organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team and deal with internal and external customers
- Ability to anticipate manager or departmental needs
- Ability to compose brief letters and memos and create and proof multi-page documents
- Ability to structure and proof complex documents, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets
- Ability to deal with highly confidential materials/ documents