SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL !!
CODAC believes in saving lives by understanding the whole person. We tailor patient centered, wrap-around care to meet our patients’ needs. CODAC uses evidence based addiction treatment medicine and behavioral healthcare, combined with a compassionate presence. We offer hope for all who struggle with substance use and mental health disorders throughout Rhode Island.
CODAC has been a leader in addiction treatment in Rhode Island for over 40 years. We have 9 locations in two states (RI and MA). CODAC supports employees’ career growth by providing education and training in the latest treatment modalities and in sponsoring licensure.
Our innovative programs offer ongoing opportunities for career development in a variety of employment areas. CODAC is committed to providing the support needed by our team to achieve their career goals.
As a non-profit organization, CODAC’s benefits package includes: medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 403b retirement plan, and some tuition reimbursement. Additional benefits include three weeks paid vacation, nine paid holidays, four personal days, earned wellness days annually, and eligibility for student loan forgiveness.
CODAC believes in its team. We welcome you to become a partner in CODAC’s vision
Effective October 1, 2021 , in accordance with the Rhode Island Department of Health , all CODAC employees working in the clinics must be fully vaccinated for SARS CoV2 (COVID-19).
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Patient screening, intakes, assessment, treatment planning, counseling, case management, crisis intervention, patient education, facilitate referrals, discharge planning, follow-up after care and record-keeping
· Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to appropriate ethical behavior as stipulated in the CODAC Policy and Procedures Manual
· Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to confidentiality regulations as stipulated in the CODAC Policy and Procedures Manual, Federal Regulation 42CFR part 2 and other pertinent Federal and State laws and regulations
· Maintain individual and group caseloads in accordance with CODAC procedures
· Monitor urine and breathalyzer tests when necessary
· Speaking engagements when required
· Obtain and/or maintain appropriate credentialing and licensure
· Provide basic office tasks, if necessary
· Provide case presentations at clinical meetings
· Obtain and maintain Motivation Interviewing proficiency
· Participate in Performance Improvement activities
· Perform other duties as required
Independently licensed as Mental Health Clinician. Minimum of 2 years experience as independent practitioner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Addiction counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations