Frontrunner Network Systems (FNS) is expanding our Sales team in New York State! FNS designs, installs and maintains Voice, Video, Data, and IP Physical Security systems and networks. Our product and service offerings include telephony systems, VoIP solutions, call centers, video conferencing equipment, data networks, and physical security cameras, access controls, and video management systems. We are an authorized distributor for HP Aruba, Genetec, Mitel, Avaya, Axis, Ascom, Polycom solutions, and more!
- Develop solid technical knowledge of FNS product offerings.
- Manage all incoming customer inquiries.
- Generate sales leads to potential customers.
- Work in concert with the Sales Engineer and the local GM to develop customer proposals.
- Develop system of checks and balances to increase accuracy of project proposals and job profitability.
- Independently manage some customer accounts.
- 5 Plus Years of sales experience in the Networking and Technical field.
- Ability to acquire technical knowledge of FNS product offerings, such as: HP Aruba, Genetec, Mitel, Avaya, Axis, Ascom, Polycom solutions, and more
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and customer service aptitude.
- Positive, can-do attitude and approach to sales.
- Team player willing to assist others.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Solid organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong computer skills, including software (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and keyboarding skills (35 wpm minimum desired)
Job Type: Full-time