At HealthFirst, we have been providing compliance solutions to the dental practice for over 40 years. From essential medications, devices and supplies, to advanced services, training and software, our mission is to guarantee the right compliance products, services and programs are there, whenever and wherever your practice needs them.
The Sales Development Representative Representative (Telemarketer) is responsible for conducting outbound telemarketing activities to prospective customers with the objective of generating qualified leads that result in sales to new and existing customers
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting outbound calling efforts to new and existing customer. Must be willing and able to make 100+ calls per day
- Determining qualification of prospect based on company guidelines, customer needs, marketing programs, etc…
- Scheduling appointments for account managers to meet with prospective customers and/or schedule appointments to attend sales/product/marketing presentations.
- Performing any and all administrative tasks & ensuring documentation is completed in a full and accurate manner.
Key Measures of Success Include:
- Outbound call volume
- Data quality
- Lead generation & qualification
- Sales appointment generation
- Demonstrating professional salesmanship through the use of highly developed telemarketing techniques and effective presentation skills.
- Performing timely and accurate lead entry of each sales transaction made.
- Providing constant feedback to relevant departments regarding competitive information gathered.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in tele-sales/telemarketing
- Ability to work closely with other functional areas
- Articulate, with strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic PC / Keyboard skills required.
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail, ability to multi-task with Strong communication skills
- High level of energy and commitment and desire to succeed
Located in Mukilteo, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, 20 days of PTO to start and much more!
HealthFirst is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time