Restaurant Assistant Manager
We are looking for a full-servicerestaurant manager in Greenville, TX. Base salary in the $45-55K base range depending on experience. Bonus program and full comprehensive benefits package also included.
Interested and qualified candidates please send confidential resume.
- 1-2 minimum years full-service restaurant management background.
- Humble servant attitude
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to lead others and develop long term relationships
- Has a track record of leading teams to success
- Must have the ability/stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours a week.
- Ability to stand/walk for 9-10 hours per day.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
- Ability to manage fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused restaurants through organization and coordination of schedules, supervision and counseling of employees, problem-solving, maintaining cleanliness, execution of marketing plans and providing great customer service.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English via writing, telephone, e-mail and in-person.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- full-service restaurant management background.: 1 year