The Training & Development Intern is responsible for creating reference quality training material, supporting new product and marketing calendars for franchise markets in the Caribbean and Latin America region.
Major job functions include:
- Review existent training materials available and Create documentation/ training material currently not in existence (LZ, Pizza Hut Wiki, etc). Translate documentation, both in house and outsourced as required.
- Supports markets in the usage of Yum Systems (Learning Zone , GEM, SSAM)
- Design and develop all training materials related to NPD (New Product Launches), including Ops Readiness Guides and Reference Guide / PIG (Product Implementation Guide) / Job aids for each brand.
- Work closely with R&D team to update and revise existent and new regional product materials.
- Distribute material to franchise markets on a timely basis before new product launches.
- Learn and lead broad field training programs focused on operations capability at and above store level.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bilingual English – Spanish (writing and speaking). Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems, and has understanding of E-Learning development software and standards.
- Proficient in MS Office, graphic and publishing applications.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently. Ability to prioritize.
- Evidence of strong organizational, planning and detail-oriented skills.
- Must work well under pressure and posses strong interpersonal skills.
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:
YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).