THE LAST RESTAURANT JOB YOU’LL EVER NEED
If you’re looking for work that never feels like work, complete with crazy-good food, free
live music and killer cocktails, then we have the job for you. We’re a hardworking group of
servers, managers, bartenders, hosts, and chefs, dedicated to serving the best food and
drink in town.
You will be on the front line making sure our guests have an unforgettable time.
Can you mix great drinks, make people feel comfortable and create the coolest pub experience in the Valley? Read on – because this isn’t just about working behind the bar, it’s about being part of the whole Culinary Dropout experience.
Here’s what you’ll do:
You Need to be:
- Welcome/greet guests and know regular guests by name, preference and needs
- Know brands of beer, wine and liquor, as well as the ingredients for the most common cocktails (garnishes, proper glassware, and prices)
- Know and inform guests about specialty drinks, as well as answer questions about food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services
- Maintain cash bank and follow established procedures
- Follow all alcoholic beverage laws, policies and regulations
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Deliver drink orders to each guest in a timely, and efficient manner
Outgoing, hospitable and ready to make friends. You should possess at least two years of bartending experience, and be of age to serve alcoholic beverages. You should possess basic math skills, be able to handle money, and operate a point-of-sale system. You have excellent English communication skills, okay standing for several hours at a time, able to lift up to 25 pounds, and don’t mind working weekends and some holidays.
To put it simply, we rock! Culinary Dropout has unique food and drinks, and appreciates individuality. There’s tons of earning potential, opportunities for growth, and a chance to express your creative side. Because we’re awesome we throw in a 35% restaurant discount at all our Fox concepts. Join our team. You know you want to.