Miracle Leaf Health Centers is a premier Medical Marijuana Corporation based in Florida with over 50 clinics to date. Our primary goal is assisting patients find alternative pathways to a healthier living.
We have expanded our TELEHEALTH services to several States in the U.S.A.
OKLAHOMA, MISSOURI, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, RHODE ISLAND, MAINE, CALIFORNIA, PENNSYLVANIA, OHIO, CONNECTICUT, IOWA, MINNESOTA, MARYLAND AND COLORADO!
We looking for a responsible Physician to provide high quality medical care by examining patients VIA TELEHEALTH. You will undertake tasks aiming for prevention and promotion of healthy habits. The job is one of the most rewarding professions. A great physician is a highly qualified professional and a compassionate individual. You must be very knowledgeable in regards to medical marijuana, diseases and other medical conditions so you can interpret symptoms and diagnose conditions. The job can be demanding so a great deal of patience is required.
- Conduct routine TELEHEALTH check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and determine if medical marijuana is a viable fit for them.
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe medical marijuana and/or low THC and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
- Proven experience as a physician
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) and valid license to practice the profession
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $99,246.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- an orthopedic clinic: 2 years (Preferred)
- physician: 2 years (Preferred)
- MD (Required)
- Medical Marijuana (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- On call