The SharePoint Development Senior position will be part of the Single-Family SharePoint Team in the Business Services Department in Sales, Marketing and Relationship Management at Freddie Mac. The Single-Family SharePoint Team is responsible for the Single-Family Division’s maintenance, support, development, custom design, architecture and customer interactions of the SharePoint Environment.
The candidate will be primarily operating independently with limited oversight. You will be responsible for interfacing with clients to identify business requirements, design solutions, develop the solutions and support. This role requires experience in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks.
You will be working independently on core web development using the client side technologies and need to be experienced in Nintex Forms and Workflow automations.
- Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft Office SharePoint Server applications that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management
- Making informed recommendations pertaining to MS SharePoint information and site architecture, infrastructure, software implementation and web parts design, testing and deployment
- Developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint
- Creating automated business solutions using SharePoint/Nintex forms, Nintex workflow, and dashboards
- Working with the team and customers to identify the business requirements and design SharePoint processes to meet business needs
- Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost-effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology and Governance and Best Practice guidelines
- Working with Architecture, Engineering, Operations and other groups as appropriate throughout the development and deployment processes
- Providing recommendations and guidance on key project related decisions
- Escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate levels
- Help build documentation around development best practices as well as create reusable solution assets that can be consumed by other developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5-7 years’ experience with advanced knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Designer; and knowledgeable in Office 365 SharePoint Online and Azure Platforms.
- Experience with developing business process and solutions using Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflows
- Experience with custom workflows, Business Intelligence dashboards, Site collections, Sub sites, Master Pages, Lists, Custom Lists, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Experience with MS SQL Server, XML, HTML and CSS
- Experience in creating reports, scorecards, and dashboards for Business Intelligence using Excel, Power Pivot, SQL Server Reporting Services or any such tools
- Must have direct experience implementing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint based solutions
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 App Development using CSOM/JSOM
- Experience working with third party tools
- Expertise of SharePoint Best Practices
- Knowledge of Nintex Forms and workflows
- Knowledge and Expertise in Salesforce
- Self-motivated, independent, and works with minimal direction
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage assignments with varying timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Innovative in proposing solutions
- Customer focused
- Diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to work in a team-oriented environment
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.