- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans.
- Monitor the financial performance of the company.
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages.
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets.
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management.
- Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments.
- Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting designation CPA, or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Minimum 10 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- 5 years Sage experience
- Consulting experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance