Who We Are:
Wunderman Thompson Mobile (Formerly POSSIBLE Mobile) builds native apps for mobile devices in iOS, Android, and connected devices including Apple TV, Chromecast and Android TV.
We are trusted by and have long lasting relationships with our clients including renowned brands like JetBlue, PGA Tour, Hasbro and Tuner Sports.
More than development, our team partners with our customers providing strategy, consulting, and business analytics from start to ship to ensure each app performs well and meets user needs.
Founded in 2008 as one of the first mobile consulting shops, we pride ourselves on continually being cutting-edge and place a high priority on staying in the forefront of technology.
We are the mobile strategy, user experience, design, and development capabilities division of Wunderman Thompson, a creative, data and technology agency, part of the WPP portfolio.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with breakthrough creativity that helps our clients succeed. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we'd love to work with you.
Who are we looking for:
The Associate Creative Director will lead teams of designers in delivering creative excellence that incorporates best practices in native mobile design and emerging technologies. The Creative Director is responsible for strategy and approach for client projects and would be expected to speak to how a product fits into the overall brands digital efforts. You will also be responsible for cultivating, maintaining relationships, and identifying opportunities to grow Wunderman Thompson Mobile's portfolio for our clients. The Creative Director should be passionate about and ready to evangelize, native mobile best practices to clients and team members.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Present a vision, convince, and inspire clients to embrace POSSIBLE Mobile's Strategy
- Create and direct original strategy and design from concept to completion
- Maintain general oversight of the team's creative work to ensure quality, accuracy and excellence
- Provide leadership on design trends, strategy principals, cultural issues, technologies and
- Partner/brand connections
- Contribute to the company vision for creative excellence and collaborative engagement with clients and internal project teams
- Collaborate and participate with accounts team in sales and strategy pitches
- Managing a design group including resourcing and budgeting
- Experience with multiple approaches to mobile strategy in order to solve client problems.
- Mastery of layout, typography, mobile technology and standards, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
- Ability to understand technical possibilities, technical workflows, and technical limitations of app development, with an emphasis on UX and UI.
- Have a general understanding of platform constraints as they affect mobile design and emerging technologies.
- Native mobile design experience
- Experience with After Effects, Sketch
- Generating digital design systems
- 3D modeling experience
- Motion design experience
Wunderman Thompson Mobile is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.