The CQM Research Associate will analyze data, assist in executing client surveys and manage Clinical Quality Management projects in HIV/AIDS service delivery, working with a team of skilled and experienced health service researchers providing research and evaluation support to the Ryan White Part A/MAI Program in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Applicants from South Florida and environs are strongly preferred.
Behavioral Science Research has performed marketing research and program evaluation projects since 1975, working for federal agencies and private commercial clients, with a strong emphasis on health service delivery research. Located in Coral Gables, Florida, BSR combines academic research rigor with real-world research applications. Total staff is 13 persons in HIV/AIDS CQM research, hospital marketing research and quality management project development, both quantitative and qualitative..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use SPSS to analyze primary and secondary client data, create graphs and tables, and draft interpretive reports.
- Edit draft reports, meeting minutes and other written material for maximum readability.
- Assist in the design and management of survey research projects, focus groups and analysis of secondary data.
- Diagnose quality improvement opportunities in client operations, and design interventions for improving client outcomes..
- Maintains communication with Ryan White providers, medical case managers, and supervisors.
- Demonstrated proficiency in survey/statistical data analysis using SPSS, and in providing insightful presentations using Word, PowerPoint and other presentation tools.
- Experience designing, implementing, and conducting client surveys and focus group research and/or health care clinical research surveys and focus groups.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and summarize data, identify trends, and make recommendations.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and the Ryan White Part A/MAI service delivery systems.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English. Proficiency in Spanish and/or Haitian Creole highly desirable.
- Undergraduate degree in social or behavioral sciences and minimum of 1 year experience in research work doing data analysis, surveys, focus groups or analyzing clinical data. Graduate degree (MPH, MBA, MS, MPA) preferred.
Benefits and environment
BSR offers full medical and dental coverage, a 401(k) program, 18+ days of personal time off per year, and a working environment characterized by hard work and camaraderie.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year