GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with a monthly audience of over 100M people.
More than ever, it is an exciting time to join our team. In early 2017, CrowdRise was acquired by GoFundMe. The joining of CrowdRise with GoFundMe means more growth, more opportunity, and more money raised for the causes that matter to people most.
GoFundMe is looking to build out our engineering team in our amazing CrowdRise downtown Los Angeles office. We are searching for a passionate talented front-end software engineer who's interested in changing the lives of millions of people for the better, amazing personal and professional growth, and having a real impact on our products and users!
- Lead the vision and development of QA Automation strategy
- Coordinate with the product and development leaders on company priorities
- Interface with Executive Team on regular cadence, delivering on expectations
- Stand up and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Support and drive the entire CrowdRise QA effort day-in, day-out
- 8+ years of test case automation development
- 8+ years hands-on experience with software testing
- Proficient in PHP with solid knowledge of common frameworks
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver / Appium
- Experience with testing REST based services
- Industry expertise of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Agile software development life cycle
- Lead by example, first to arrive and last to leave each day
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Why you'll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- Our GivesBack program allows employees to nominate a campaign of their choice every week to receive a substantial donation.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge."
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits, and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
This is a full-time, onsite job at our LA office. No telecommuting.
Learn more about GoFundMe:
- Check out the site: https://www.gofundme.com/ ( https://www.gofundme.com/ )
- Meet the team: https://www.gofundme.com/team ( https://www.gofundme.com/team )