DIRECT TV IS NOW OFFERED WITH A 24 INCH TV FOR YOUR TRACTOR, THAT
COMES WITH HBO, SHOWTIME, THE SPORTS PACKAGE AND ETC.
CDL Truck Drivers, are you interested in a Company Driver position with a great carrier? Join our winning team at Linden Bulk Transportation! Headquartered in New
Jersey with vibrant terminals in Linden, NJ. Bensalem, PA. Pasadena, TX. Baytown,
TX. St. Gabriel, LA. Joliet, IL. and East St. Louis, IL. We are currently looking for CDL
Drivers, just like you, to join our winning team! From our excellent pay rates and benefits, to our Late Model tractors that are available.
We offer a fantastic opportunity for our company drivers to grow in their career. We also provide a paid orientation in tanker operations and tanker safety to make sure that your liquid transport skills are up to speed. Local, Regional and OTR routes are available. If this sounds like what you've been looking for, we want to talk with you!
- We are looking for Class A CDL Company Drivers who are independent and reliable and ready to grow their career with a well-established company.
- It is also important that you are an organized and safety-minded individual who can interact in a positive and professional manner with a wide variety of customers and coworkers .
- ADDITIONAL TRAINING IF NEEDED
Summary / Primary Role:
The following is a summary of the job duties and responsibilities of an LBT Driver. This is not, nor is it intended to be, an exhaustive list of job duties and responsibilities, and is to be used only as a general guideline with respect to the position described.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(Management may amend or assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time)
- Drivers are to be able to work in accordance with applicable DOT Hours of Service requirements and operate a tractor-trailer (cargo tank) on both local and long-haul routes.
- Driving and material handling processes may be required in inclement weather with possible extremes of high and low temperatures.
- Required paperwork should be completed and turned in timely as required.
- To enter and exit the tractor, Driver must step from the ground to the fuel tank to the cab of the tractor (3 steps, a distance of 4 feet up).
- Operating the tractor requires shifting of gears while operating clutch, brake and fuel pedals.
- Depending on the nature of the day’s work load, driver may be required to climb in and out of the tractor several times during the day or sit in the control position for extended periods.
- Drivers are responsible to load and unload liquid bulk chemicals (which includes materials classified as hazardous) transported in cargo tanks and inter modal tank containers. As part of the loading and unloading process, driver may be required to climb a 10 – 12-foot ladder to access the top of the cargo tank and may need to remain in that position until the process is complete.
Once the process is completed the driver must ensure that all openings are properly secured
- In performance of loading and unloading duties, driver will use chemical hoses measuring 3-inch x 20 feet / 2-inch x 20 feet and weighing between 30 and 60 pounds. Hoses are used in conjunction with fittings of various sizes and weighing 2 to 5 pounds.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
(The following are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this position)
- Drivers must meet all qualifications of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have 2 years of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience within the last 7 years
- Must have possession of a TWIC card or have applied for a TWIC card
- Must have Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Must have 10 years of verifiable work history
- Drivers must also be able to use, respirators, and other personal protective equipment (such as hard hats, rubber boots and face shields) as may be required by company, customer policy and as required by the material being transported.
Odyssey is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements Odyssey complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Tractor-Trailer: 2 years (Required)
- Tanker Endorsement (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required)
- TWIC Card (Required)
- Class A CDL (Required)