Jill Judge & The Pineapple Team at Keller Williams Realty is looking for a fun-loving, highly adaptive, and compassionate people to join our sales team. We have so many leads coming in that now we need help following up and closing them.
We will ask you to help us close these deals, along with helping you build up your own business. We offer top-notch training, including a weekly accountability group coaching call by one of the top Keller Williams coaches in the country.
Apply today and we'll tell you how our team is built differently, from the ground up.
Who are we?
The Pineapple Team's mission is to improve the lives of everyone we touch - our clients, our team members, and our city. We improve the lives of our clients by providing an unparalleled experience of buying or selling a home using the knowledge we’ve gained through years of experience. We improve the lives of our team members by focusing on each person’s professional and personal growth, along with providing a fun, positive, professional atmosphere to work in.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Convert our incoming leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high- level fiduciary needs analyses
- Selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all clients that you're working with
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Lead Agent – daily
- Team – weekly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to be a team player
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $75,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Real Estate License (Preferred)