Sonus Hearing Care Professionals is a leader in the hearing healthcare industry, and it’s our mission to provide excellence in hearing healthcare, one patient at a time at all of our 29 clinic locations. Our patient-centered approach means we put the patient first. We also take great pride in making positive contributions to the communities we serve.
About the Credentialing Coordinator Position:
The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for initial credentialing and re-credentialing for all Sonus Providers; maintaining Provider and facility license renewals, and the maintenance of a company database of Provider licenses and credentials.
- Prepare, review, and process credentialing applications for all new hires and re-credentialing of existing employees electronically through various Portals and via hardcopy forms
- Complete applications for new State licenses and reinstatement of inactive/expired licenses
- Complete new applications and file changes for Provider NPI numbers
- Maintain company database of Provider licenses, credentials, and expiration dates
- Send notifications to Providers prior to license or credentials expiring and ensure renewals are submitted in a timely manner
- Complete Sate Board applications and submit to Provider for review and signature
- Maintain knowledge of all State and Federal licensing requirements and fees
- Submit license verifications request
- Submit change of address information, roster and facility updates to health plans and regulatory agencies
- Maintain accurate and current data for Provider files: CAQH, enrollment letters, paper files, licenses, certifications, etc.
- Establish rapport with Provider Relations and Network Managers at major health plans/Medical Groups/IPAs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years in the medical field and prior credentialing experience required
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree or higher and/or specialized training in credentialing preferred
- Knowledge of CAQH, PAVE, and CCS preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
Monday through Friday; 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
This position is based out of our Headquarters location in Westminster, CA.
Salary and Benefits Package:
- $20.00 - $22.00 an hour D.O.E.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k) with Employer Matching
- 15 Paid Vacation Days
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 3 Paid Floating Holidays
A background check is required of the final candidate.
Serendipity Hearing, Inc. d.b.a. Sonus Hearing Care Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Credentialing: 3 years (Preferred)