If you are a Production Manager - Production Line Manager, Lean Manufacturing with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
This is an OVERNIGHT shift, from 5:30PM to 6:00am.
What You Will Be Doing
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
What You Need for this Position
Education and experience required/sought for this role, includes the following:
The employee should possess the ability to:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Complete knowledge of manufacturing practices, processes, & procedures.
- Experience in process improvement; Lean Manufacturing experience
- Ability to work in a cross functional team setting.
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- HIGHLY DESIRED - PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE with STONE product manufacturing, or other building materials/construction materials, or Quarried Material processing, is considered a plus.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Microsoft Office Products
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Prolong standing or in stationary position
- Complete repetitive movements such as typing
- Specific vision abilities required include, close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to work in a production environment
- Be exposed to sounds or noise levels that maybe uncomfortable
- Complete repetitive movements
- Wear all required personal protective equipment (hearing, vision and hardhat protection)
- Lift/move/transport items up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move or traverse about the facilities
- Must be able to ascend/descend stairs or ladders
- Ability to work around dust, chemicals, and other substances, and in various environmental conditions
What's In It for You
We are offering a competitive package, salary and compensation for the role...Dependent upon the skills and experience overlap. Please get in touch for more information/details.
So, if you are a Production Supervisor, with applicable team and department leadership experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.