Our new small company has immediate open position for Graphic Designer.
Are you a college student or stay at home mom/dad that needs to sharpen your product graphic designer skills or maintain your skills? this is the right position for you.
This individual will be responsible for managing Amazon.com, eBay.com, Walmart.com product pictures and marketing materials, Amazon Seller Central listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data, maintaining existing accounts as well as setting up new ones, and growing revenue.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for Marketplace digital contents including but not limited to Amazon.com, eBay.com and Walmart.com
- Project and maintain FBA inventory levels to prevent over- and under-shipments.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings.
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email).
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Track weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- Lead projects and objectives that improve operations within each marketplace.
- Manage and maintain strategies on Amazon FBA.
- Willing to learn
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional credibility
- Enthusiastic and driven worker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially in Excel; advanced formulas, charting, conditional formatting, pivot tables and macros
- EDI, ERP, Drop Shipping system knowledge is a plus
- Ability to multitask effectively
G128 is a small start up eCommerce business founded in 2013. Our growing business sells various products online on Amazon, Ebay, and Walmart.com, as well as our own personal website. We are a passionate young company that cares greatly about our customer satisfaction and product quality.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity: