At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Chuck E. Cheese’s is currently seeking Electronic Gameroom Technicians to join our team! We are looking for someone with diverse electro-mechanical experience. If you have a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment, we want to talk to you! And for all you Veterans, we love your unique abilities, experience, skills and values. We would love for you to bring your preventative maintenance and structured work methods to our fun and slightly chaotic concept. By joining the family dining and entertainment leader, you can help create a fun, safe place for kids, their families and friends.
CEC offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, paid professional training and is committed to ensuring work-life balance for employees with optimal work hours.
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the gameroom
- Work on the latest video games and skill games, kiddie rides, sky tubes, robotic shows, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Repair and/or replace defective electronic components and take responsibility for timely scheduled and unscheduled inspections
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools while staying within monthly budgets
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Create and maintain a fun, customer-focused environment where every guests leaves happy.
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
- Make daily decisions to uphold company principles, product quality and cleanliness standards
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level.
- Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills and a sense of urgency.
- Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training preferred.
In addition to the essential job responsibilities stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and Team members, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.