Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Junior Software Developer to work in Scott Air Force Base, IL / Metro St. Louis area. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects.
As a member of a high functioning team you will partner with USTRANSCOM stakeholders to achieve mission priorities and provide leadership through innovation, critical thinking, collaboration and proactive risk management. The USTRANSCOM contract conducts globally integrated mobility operations, leads the broader Joint Deployment and Distribution Enterprise, and provides enabling capabilities in order to project and sustain the Joint Force in support of national objectives.
As a Junior Software Developer on the SMS Program you will:
- Develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software
- Follow software development lifecycle model
- Work with technical staff to understand and resolve software issues and problems
- Help identify, document, and resolve customer requirements for software development and performance
- May be involved in the development of software user manuals and technical documentation associated with software builds
- May be called upon to take part in software demonstrations to a variety of stakeholders
- Maintain software coding standards and best practices
- Adhere to cybersecurity standards
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Interim or Final Secret Security Clearance
- Requires a Bachelors’ degree
- Java or C / C++ Programming
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.