IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
We are Painting the World Pink One New Hire at a Time and we need your help! The Too Faced Social Media team is growing and we are seeking a social-savvy specialist who gets the Influencer world and knows how to connect. This position is responsible for working with influencers to develop social media programming for the Too Faced brand. The ideal candidate has experience in influencer relations as it relates to identifying influencers, building relationships and developing programming/content globally.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Support all social influencer programs including long term relationships, seasonal activation, and substantial micro-influencer program
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns and their work within the beauty and fashion industry
- Develop stories leveraging influencers to connect to brand objectives and consumer needs
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, assessment of best practices and KPIs (e.g. earned media value) in a consistently changing landscape
- Monitor, track and share new digital and social trends, tools and platforms to connect with brand strategies
- Utilize Tribe Dynamics and other social listening tools/platforms to measure influencer activity against brand KPIs
- Develop recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs and industry landscape
- Attend influencer events
- Recommend and assist in developing outside the box ideas for influencer events
- Target new influencers, build relationships
- Other duties and responsibilities required by management
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- College Degree in Marketing Communications / PR or related field
- At least 3 years working at a lifestyle, beauty or fashion brand or at a PR or talent relations agency. –This is your jam!
- Digital fluency in the beauty or fashion influencer landscape –knows how to rock it!
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestic and international) of time
- Demonstrated relationships with influencers –it’s all about who you know and what you’ve done!
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus on editorial storytelling, influencers and consumer engagement –Creative thinker, no idea to big or to small!
- Excellent team player –we’re in it together!
- Active within social media –super savvy and sassy!
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business –Knows how to roll with it and doesn’t sweat the small stuff!
CategoryMarketing - Social Media
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Brand: Too Faced