SemaConnect is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer passionate about quality, learning and electric vehicles.
- Support embedded software products in C
- Degree in Computer Science from top-tier institution
- Relevant full-time or internship work experience
- Experience with microprocessor programming such as Arduino
- Experience with embedded Linux such as Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone or Galileo
- Strong foundation in computer science, with solid competencies in object oriented software design patterns, OS, systems, and networking.
- Multithreaded applications development with IPC/RPC and debugging.
- Core competency with C on Linux
- Linux command line experience
- Ability to self-teach.
- Willingness to work very hard in a new highly competitive industry to achieve product and service excellence.
Other Relevant Experience:
- Exposure to a full product development cycle.
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Understanding of continuous integration and build tools.
- Exposure to web service programming such as REST, SOAP, XML-RPC.
- Understanding and exposure to RFID/NFC technologies
- Exposure to IOT solutions using Wireless cellular networks
- Devops experience
- Linux system admin
- Exposure to working with distributed development teams
- Experience with git for version control
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship for employment at SemaConnect, Inc?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job