We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Assurebridge Developer to join our team in Reston, VA and begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Support ITSM team with portal design, access, and compliance checks utilizing Assurebridge, or similar software
- Enterprise design, implementations and upgrade of PII protection measures
- Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
- Perform all patching in accordance with standard Change Management and Government processes
- Perform continuous in depth analysis on results and provide strategic solutions to improve performance.
- Create backup and recovery policies
- Assist with Group Policy design and implementation for workstation, to support entitlement checks prior to access to systems
- Document and maintain system configuration design documentation
- Create and maintain continuity documentation for this position
- BS in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 3 years hands on experience supporting OS system security, patching, and deployment
- Mid to expert level knowledge, to include implementation of Assurebridge
- Understanding of DoD PII protection requirements
- Security+ CE Certification, or other Security relate certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface with senior level customers
- Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.