A House Manager is needed in the Beverly Hills area, CA. to work directly with the family to help them accomplish daily activities.
Regular Work Schedule: 6 days per week from 9:00 am to 6 pm
- Responsible for ongoing training, support, and supervision of all household staff.
- Administrative organization related to purchases and home management filing system.
- Hands-on house management. Work together with staff to try to make repairs or solve problems in-house. Call vendors when necessary.
- Provide assessment reports for any repairs or maintenance needed in the home, get approval.
- Supervise staff. Work closely with housekeeping staff to help the home run efficiently by scheduling and assigning them specific duties in specific areas of the home, guiding and support them, check their work.
- Supervise and work with the Houseman and Gardener to make sure the grounds, backyard and pool area are always ready for the Family to enjoy.
- Work together with staff to prepare rooms for any houseguests’ arrivals and departures.
- Submit for approval monthly invoices and monthly cash flow (reconciliation) with supporting documentation and receipts.
- Property management: screening and overseeing outside vendors, contractors, construction projects, maintenance of grounds (fire code), sanitation systems, manage collection of autos, yacht, private jet, etc.
- Create and maintain operating house manual for the estate.
- Operational management and maintenance of home digital entertainment systems (Smart Home), theater, computer acquisitions and overall home technology knowledge.
- Arrange and/or maintain home security system.
- Home safety and fire/earthquake preparedness (to Code).
- Assess and manage any organizational projects for the home (or by request of Principal).
- Provide Concierge services: travel reservations (or work directly with travel agent accordingly), entertainment (reservations/tickets), high-end purchases, gifts: concept, purchasing, wrapping and shipping.
- Dinner parties, party planning and event management (larger events, work directly with event planners and additional staff accordingly).
- Casual and formal dining service knowledge and supervision.
- Proven work experience as a House Manager or similar role for minimum 3 years.
- Being knowledgeable on a wide range of areas related to the role.
- Casual and formal dining service knowledge and supervision
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Beverly Hills, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- house manager or butler: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person