Responsible for stocking merchandise throughout the store including the sales floor, cooler, back office and freezer. Stocking Specialists are part-time associates and typically scheduled for 10-20 hours per week and may be assigned to any shift.
- Stocking merchandise, properly rotating stock and checking code dates
- Sales Floor - Ensuring the sales floor is completely stocked of in-store merchandise
- Cooler - stocking the cooler for beverages, and refrigerated items
- Fresh food - May prep and stock fresh food items
- Ice Cream – Responsible for stocking ice cream on the sales floor as well as stocking / organizing ice cream in the freezer
- Back Office – Responsible for organizing, stocking and re-stocking the back-office area with a focus on having a well organized and orderly back room
- This role may also help with maintaining property, including keeping the store and lot in a safe, clean and organized condition, cleaning store equipment and monitoring product and refrigeration equipment temperatures
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- The strength to lift up to 21 lbs.