Group Maintenance & Reliability Manager, United States, Flavors Group - (003690)
Position Title: Group Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- This position will lead the benchmarking and development of the maintenance and reliability activities within the manufacturing facilities for the division.
- Coach and direct the development of predictive maintenance, autonomous maintenance and CIL.
- Lead the implementation of thermal imaging, vibration analysis and other CBM techniques.
- Lead criticality assessments for manufacturing facilities identifying equipment risks and developing plans for risk mitigation.
- Coach facilities in the identification of critical spares, MOQ, safety stock and consignment opportunities.
- Implementation of CMMS.
- Support the development of a 5-year capital plan that adequate supports plant infrastructure needs.
- Develop road maps for the reliability program at each of the division’s plant locations.
- Provide on-site technical training for maintenance personnel.
- Evaluate completeness and effectiveness of PM program at each location.
- Provide guidance on vendor partnerships for supporting projects, OEM equipment, controls, utilities and infrastructure at each plant location.
- Support site maintenance managers in the development, monitoring and reporting of maintenance KPI’s.
- Conduct FMEA analysis for new and existing equipment.
- Lead RCA sessions. Support sites in the implementation of corrective and preventative measures.
- Partner with project engineers to ensure reliability program is expanded to incorporate new equipment installations brought about by capital investments.
ABOUT SENSIENT FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering discipline preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of plant-based maintenance and engineering experience.
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance management experience.
- Experience working in a LSS or TPM environment.
- Experience working in a GMP environment – preferably food, beverage or pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to communicate with peers, management, plant employee and contractors is vital.
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects and understand the urgency around them.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of plant controls and instrumentation (integration).
- This position requires good oral and written communication skills. Must have good computer skills and excellent time management and organizational skills
Sensient Flavors & Fragrances Group develops, manufactures and distributes flavor and fragrance systems that are found in thousands of consumer products worldwide. The company's specialty systems are essential components of food, beverage, household and personal care products. Sensient's value-added flavors and fragrances enable our customers to excel in highly competitive global markets. The Flavors & Fragrances Group is located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
ABOUT SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION:
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Primary Location: North America-United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Work Locations: Hoffman Estates - Group Office
2800 Higgins Road Suite 900
Hoffman Estates 60169
Organization: Flavors Group
Shift: Day/Shift 1
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: Sep 14, 2018, 12:48:04 PM