Crowe's unclaimed property practice is comprised of top industry experts possessing audit, corporate and government experience. Serving as a premier holder advocate, Crowe is a proven leader in the unclaimed property industry. Our services include assessments, liability reduction, annual compliance, voluntary disclosures, audit defense, and asset recovery. Furthermore, our technology driven solutions are designed to assist companies of all sizes and across all industries address every aspect of unclaimed property in the most effective and efficient manner possible. With our collaborative, team-based approach, we are able to apply the right blend of skills to each unique client engagement. Whether a client needs to complement an in-house unclaimed property team or outsource all of their unclaimed property responsibilities, we apply the appropriate level of services for each of our clients.
Denver, Indianapolis, Nashville; open to remote locations
- Develop and present client deliverables
- Administer projects pertaining to unclaimed property compliance, assessments, state voluntary disclosures, audit defense and/or asset recovery.
- Effectively implement assigned project duties, including administration of client engagements.
- Contribute to a positive team attitude, including working closely with and training junior staff.
- Develop relationships with client personnel in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Understand engagement as it relates to client's business and expectations.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%