We are looking for the best industrial athletes in the business- this team is the foundation of our success and the key to serving our customers.
If you are active and like to be challenged, our Night Order Selector position is a great job opportunity!
Great physical workout
Take a peek at what this job looks like:
Are you fast and accurate? Do you have attention to detail?
This is the job for you- great pay for your awesome skills!
$16.05 to start
Raises based on performance and attendance - get to 95% productivity and earn your first stage of incentive pay!
Benefits after 60 days
Medical, Dental, Vision
Company Matched 401k
Paid Time Off
Here is what your shift may look like:
Picking product to get it ready for our customers (cases of food and foodservice items weighing up to 90 lbs)
Sharpening your master puzzler skills by building pallets with cases and figuring out the strongest, most efficient patterns
Demonstrating your cool headed driving skills on our motorized double pallet jack
Hustling- constant walking, stepping up/ stepping down and moving product in this fast paced, physically demanding environment
Modeling your warm and cool layered clothes- work in extreme cold or hot conditions
Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines
Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging
Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
- Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
- Able to lift and stack product between 10-35 pounds and up to 80 pounds occasionally throughout shift
- Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- 1-2 years warehouse and/or distribution work experience using a motorized pallet jack
- Foodservice distribution or related industry experience
- Motorized pallet jack certified