Bilingual Family Partner – Collaborative environment in a Community based program!
The Company: We are California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral health provider, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members annually. For youth that exit our programs, more than 90 percent are living in the community, staying in school and remaining out of trouble.
Our Mission: We do whatever it takes to strengthen and advocate for children, families, adults and communities to realize their hopes for behavioral health and well-being.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time Bilingual Family Partner in San Jose.
- We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
- As well as many Training and Development Opportunities.
Salary Range: $17.75-$24.86
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).**
- Three (3) years of experience as a parent or caregiver of child with special needs.
- Be able to articulate the experience and perspective of a parent/caregiver or relative of a child with complex needs involving mental health, child protective, or probation services.
- This ability is acquired as the primary caregiver of a child with complex needs required.**
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- Uses personal and professional life experiences to establish credibility and infuse hope for a better future, to demonstrate unconditional acceptance, and assist with problem solving.
- Supports the implementation of family friendly practices by providing a parent’s perspective to the routine operations and development of programs.
- Provides consultation and training for staff and others to increase awareness and improve the effectiveness of parent-professional partnerships to meet the needs of families.
- Participates in program and community meetings to maximize parent voice, choice, access, and involvement throughout the service delivery process.
- *Works directly with parents and caregivers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
Visit our Careers Page for the Full Job Description and to Apply Today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.75 to $24.86 /hour