TotalWellness, one of the nation’s leading wellness companies, is looking for independent contractors to work health screenings and fall flu shot events in your area. If you are a nurse, phlebotomist, medical assistant, EMT or paramedic looking to supplement your income by picking up extra shifts that fit your schedule, then this PRN opportunity is for you!
· Proficient in skills such as manual blood pressure, finger stick, height/weight measurements, BMI, and flu shot administration (nurses only)
· Have a minimum 1 year clinical/medical experience
· Have active license/certifications
· Venipuncture skills are a plus! (Not required)
We work with employers who are searching for ways to make their employees’ lives healthier and happier. Rather than emphasizing what people are doing wrong, we want to help them discover their healthy habits and use them as a launch pad for intrinsic change. We are looking for health professionals who can help deliver this positive message to employees at on-site wellness events.
Please remember we do not have full time work available, this is a PRN position – working as needed.
To learn more about our company and apply please visit https://www.totalwellnesshealth.com/contractors/
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $35.00 per hour
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Acute Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19