We are looking for qualified affordable housing compliance specialists to join our Windsor Compliance team! A compliance specialist is responsible for analyzing, monitoring and providing business support on a variety of complex procedures and acts as point of contact for site managers regarding program requirements. This is a work from home, remotely based opportunity. Laptop etc. will be provided.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with the site managers over the telephone and/or by email to answer questions from the site staff regarding affordable housing program requirements
- Review the resident files within the time frames outlined in a contract or request help should some circumstance prevent a timely review
- Communicate in written form regarding the deficiencies found in the resident files and operate the WinDOCS system to insure the timely review of files submitted
- Review resident files for properties with multiple affordable program types
- Work with portfolios where management requires review of additional management related documents
- 2 to 5 years of experience in affordable housing compliance or affordable property management is required
- Strong time management skills and keen sense of attention to detail.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and be results driven.
- Candidate must be able to adjust to multiple demands, shift priorities and demonstrate flexibility.
- Must have a working knowledge of the requirements of the LIHTC and HUD programs.
- Minimal travel may be requested