WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US
- Provide guests with thorough and knowledgeable professional massage services, adhering to company protocols.
- Responsible for setting up work station according to standards.
- Upholds and practices universal health care protocol and standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state/city law and Nush Skincare policies and procedures when dealing with guests and coworkers.
- Has complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating guests in these areas.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock stations.
- Provides services within the scope of practice of profession as defined by the state/city/local law, and in accordance with applicable regional laws and regulations.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Hold a current and valid state license
- Have a team player mentality
- Knowledge of products, body treatments and massage techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Possess good organizational skills
- Continually meet or exceed service and retail objectives
- Stay up to date on trends and develops skills by attending educational training
- Perform various administrative functions
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- massage therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Massage Therapist (Preferred)
- Store Discounts