Merakey is seeking a Director of Integrated Health to join our Behavioral Health division, in Philadelphia county, PA.
Merakey Parkside Recovery is seeking a Director of Integrated Health to provide vision and leadership in integrating sexual health services within its substance use disorder treatment program. In collaboration with the Medical Director, the Parkside Recovery Director of Integrated Health will spearhead the implementation of STI screening and treatment processes, behavioral health consultation, and medical care management. The Parkside Recovery Director of Integrated Health will be expected to provide direct services and build a team as the program grows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Provide leadership, vision, and oversight for implementation and integration of sexual health services, including HepC treatment, PrEP/PEP Interventions, and STD treatment
- Oversee behavioral health consultation and medical case management services
- Provide integrated care services, including behavioral health consultation, case management services, risk reduction counseling
- Consult with medical providers and integrated care team to develop assessment and treatment protocols
- Design training programs for all Parkside Recovery team members, including medical team, nursing, therapists, case managers, and peer recovery specialists
- Provide consultation and development of integrated delivery systems in collaboration with members of the management team.
- Develop performance metrics and continuously evaluate the program; Monitor quality assurance to ensure fidelity to best practices and program regulations
- Serve as point person to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders for sexual health initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, Virginia, and Tennessee.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Education/Experience: PhD or PsyD in Psychology, LCSW, LPC; four to ten years preferred of related experience working within integrated care and sexual health; Knowledge of opiate use disorder and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software.
- Certificates and Licenses: Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (with four to ten years of related experience) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Provides supervision to the Behavioral Health Consultant and Medical Case Managers.
- Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence-based treatments for STIs (including HIV, viral hepatitis, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia), PrEP/PEP, and Substance Use Disorders (including medication assisted treatment);
- Working knowledge of 340b preferred
- Ability to work through brief patient contacts as well as to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions.
- Should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working with an interdisciplinary team, and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement clinical pathways and protocols for treatment of sexual transmitted infections
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled