Texas Health Alliance seeks to hire an In Room Dining Server to work Part Time and join the Food Nutrition Services Team!
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail, Fort Worth, TX
Salary Range is Min. $11.51/hr to Max. $17.08/hr - Based on relevant experience
- Part Time – 24 hours
- 6:00 am – 8:30 pm
- 12:00 pm – 88:30 pm
- Must be available to work both shifts
- Rotating weekends and holidays
- Serve patient meals, assist with set up and prepare snacks accurately and timely according to procedures.
- Returns to the patient room within a reasonable period of time to pick up dirty tray and to confirm satisfaction with the patient.
- Comply with hand hygiene, patient identification, and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Utilizes basic diet therapy training to assist patients in selecting correct menu items as needed.
- Maintains food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
- Monitor, prepare, and deliver floor stock to designated units according to FIFO and check for expired product and/or prohibited food items.
- Check and log refrigerator/freezer temperatures on the nursing units.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at point of service and in resolution of complaints/concerns/questions.
- Follows AIDET principles.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Or contingent upon enrollment in High School or GED program with the requirement to graduate from the program within 1 year of hire required
- 6 months experience in a food service position or applicable customer service required.
- FHC – Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire required
- Reading, basic math, written language in English.
- Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Positive customer service attributes.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment while maintaining focus and quality and quality service.
Why Texas Health Resources?
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Be sure to click on the links below for an introduction to THR Food Nutrition Services as well as what former and current employees are saying about THR!
Front of the House:
Back of the House:
For a complete list of Texas Health's Awards & Recognitions click on the link below.