- Paralegal Experience
- Paralegal Certificate
- Microsoft Office
- Paralegal Certificate recognized by the American Bar Association or four year B.A. or B.S. degree.
- 5+ years solid litigation experience.
- Excellent computer skills - Windows 2007, MS Office 2010; advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook; Excel.
- Ability to organize/prioritize numerous tasks; complete them under significant time constraints.
- Ability to follow and convey instructions effectively with a high degree of courtesy/tact including ability to independently initiate follow-up.
- Accept responsibility for producing work that is consistently complete, timely, effective and accurate.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
- High level of communication skills required to communicate effectively with staff and management within and outside the practice group, as well as external contacts and clients.
- Proficient with the various court state and federal e-filing procedures.
- Experience in state court litigation matters.
- Typing skills of at least 75 wpm.
- Full benefit package available.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paralegal / Legal Secretary: 5 years (Required)
- Southfield, MI 48075 (Preferred)