Auction.com is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace focused exclusively on the sale of residential bank-owned and foreclosure properties via online auctions and live trustee sale events. By offering access to exclusive properties and technology designed to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers, Auction.com empowers residential real estate investors and financial institutions to achieve optimal, mutually beneficial results – to go beyond the bid.
The Part-time Closing Specialist is responsible for coordinating day-to-day activities to ensure each transaction closes on or before the scheduled close of escrow date. Effectively communicates with Clients, internal staff, Title and Closing Companies, Lenders, Seller’s and Buyer’s Agents to facilitate, follow-up and resolve closing issues in a timely manner.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.Conduct “intro calls” to buyers, agents and closing company on all files
- Address inquiries from clients, buyers, agents, and lenders professionally and in a timely manner
- Respond to email and phone messages within 24 hours
- Review and complete bi-weekly extension and termination reports
- Follow-up on file status and assist lenders in obtaining closing conditions from buyers
- Confirm closing dates with buyers and closing companies
- Ensure internal and seller systems have current status and updates
- Follow-up on Final HUD, waivers and wire confirmation with Closing company
- Upload important documents in RCP
- Maintain open communication with team members and team leaders
- Follow Closer Workflow procedures
- All other duties assigned
- Hours up to 28 hours per week.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain positive behavior within a high paced, ever changing environment.
- Represent professionally work ethic to internal and external clients.
- Adhere to the departments attendance guidelines.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Extensive Excel knowledge.
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Three (3) years to five (5) years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to real estate
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $0.00 to $21.00 /hour