Nobody Brings Neighbors Together Like Applebee's!
At Applebee's, our heart and soul belongs to the Neighbors we serve.
To check out our opportunities click apply online below.
It is our mission to make a difference in each of the neighborhoods in which we do business. Our managers and team members play a vital role in their communities. Whether it is sponsoring a charity event, volunteering, teaching children about the restaurant business or any of the other countless ways our teams are involved, the Applebee's team makes significant impact on the lives and well-being of our neighbors.
Manage the overall operations of the restaurant unit to ensure company standards are maintained. Breeds a culture derived from Doherty Enterprises’ Vision/Mission statements and Seven Employment Practices. Requirements Do You Have What It Takes?
Applebee’s managers have a wide range of responsibilities managing a multi-million dollar business. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Driving sales and profitability
- Operational excellence
- Local restaurant marketing
- Selecting and training top talent to build high performing teams
- Leading a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Our ideal candidate will also have:
- At least 2-3 years restaurant management experience
- A degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Serve Safe Food and Serve Safe Alcohol Certifications also a plus
Benefits Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching
- Paid Time Off -Vacation
- Dining Discounts
About Company About Doherty Enterprises, Inc.
Established in 1985, Doherty Enterprises, Inc. is recognized as the 68th largest privately-held business in the New York Metro area by Crain’s Business and the 11th largest franchisee in the United States as ranked in the Restaurant Finance Monitor, operating seven restaurant concepts including: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Panera Bread, Chevys Fresh Mex, Quaker Steak & Lube, Noodles & Company, and two of its own concepts, The Shannon Rose Irish Pub and Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas. In 2017, Nation’s Restaurant News ranked Doherty Enterprises as the 78th largest U.S. Foodservice revenue company. To date, Doherty Enterprises owns and operates over 150 restaurants in northern, southern and central New Jersey, on Long Island, as well as locations throughout Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island and sections of Florida and Georgia. The Doherty vision is to be the “Best Food Service Company in the Communities We Serve” and its mission is to “Wow Every Guest Every Time, Wow Our People, Wow Our Communities and Wow Our Suppliers.” (www.DohertyInc.com).
EEO Information Applebee's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.