We are looking for Caregivers that are passionate about caring for children in Montgomery, Monroe, Chester and Bucks County, PA.
Have you worked as a babysitter, camp counselor, nanny, or child care teacher? Do you have a passion for taking care of children but need flexibility due to school or family commitments? Join our Backup Care Nanny team and create your own schedule!
As a Bright Horizons Nanny you will:
Care for children in-home, but you will NOT be responsible for transporting children or other household duties.
- Support families who need back-up care for children ranging from infant through school age; in many cases we can offer you consistent hours.
- Engage children by leading hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
Bright Horizons provides a flexible work schedule where you can fulfill your passion of caring for children and offers you MORE.
- Receive paid training and a Care Bag filled with age-appropriate activities and games that you will bring to child care assignments.
- Enjoy opportunities to advance in the child care and education industry by accessing our tuition reimbursement and CDA training programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Nannies must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience working with children.
- Reliable transportation and cell phone.
Complete your online profile today for immediate consideration to join our Backup Care Nanny team.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- caregiving: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Work for an individual client in their home